If you’re new to Colorado, you might not have experience driving the roads here. Sometimes they’re icy. Sometimes they’re wet. Sometimes you’ll drive on snowpack. While our Department of Transportation does a fantastic job of keeping the roads and streets passable, it’s wise to keep track of the road conditions on which you’ll be traveling.
Bookmark this page and refer back to it often to access the latest traffic conditions.
Transportation news from Denver, Colorado | The Denver Post Colorado breaking news, sports, business, weather, entertainment.
- After only 6 weeks on the job, new Boulder transportation director resignsby Sam Lounsberry on February 21, 2020 at 8:23 pm
Carlos Hernandez, who started last month as director of the Department of Transportation and Mobility, has resigned effective immediately, officials announced Friday.
- Senate committee hearing on RTD oversight bill shines a light on services for disabled ridersby John Aguilar on February 19, 2020 at 3:31 am
Legislation that would tighten state oversight of the troubled Regional Transportation District got its first hearing in front of lawmakers Tuesday.
- Colorado still has a transportation funding crisis. Can Republicans and Democrats agree on a solution?by Alex Burness on February 17, 2020 at 1:00 pm
Colorado's leaders all want more money for transportation. They disagree on where to find it.
- Emergency roadwork on I-25 to snarl Avalanche traffic to Colorado Springsby Sam Tabachnik on February 15, 2020 at 9:45 pm
Hockey fans headed to the Avalanche game in Colorado Springs on Saturday night should leave plenty of time to get there due to emergency repair work on Interstate 25.
- Why cannabis sponsors the cleanup of more Colorado highway miles than any other industryby Tiney Ricciardi on February 14, 2020 at 1:00 pm
Currently, 51 cannabis dispensaries, cultivators, manufacturers and edible producers sponsor roadways throughout the state.
- Truck fire on I-70 in Wheat Ridge shuts down eastbound lanesby Kieran Nicholson on February 13, 2020 at 10:54 pm
A truck fire on Interstate 70 in Wheat Ridge on Thursday afternoon has shut down lanes of the highway.
- Denver airport sets passenger record in 2019by Sam Tabachnik on February 13, 2020 at 10:16 pm
Denver International Airport served nearly 70 million passengers in 2019, breaking its previous record as the airport continues to expand into one of the nation's busiest hubs.
- 105 flights canceled or delayed at DIA Thursdayby Kirk Mitchell on February 13, 2020 at 3:47 pm
At least 61 incoming and outgoing flights at Denver International Airport have been delayed or canceled Thursday following an overnight snow.
- I-70 reopened between Frisco and Vail after avalanche mitigationby Kirk Mitchell on February 13, 2020 at 3:11 pm
Eastbound Interstate 70 is closed in East Vail following a series of weather-related spin outs.
- Icy conditions slow Denver’s bus, light rail and commuter rail systemsby Kirk Mitchell on February 13, 2020 at 2:51 pm
RTD warns that Denver metro's bus, light rail and commuter rail systems are running up to 30 minutes late Thursday because of icy conditions.
If you’re looking for a house in the Denver area, we can help you find the perfect home.
Check out these homes for sale in Littleton.
Call us to see any of these homes, or houses for sale in Denver or any of the nearby suburbs.